Thursday 3 November 2016








"Great first few blogs – you show lots of commitment and enthusiasm – please keep it up. I particularly have enjoyed your discussion of skills used in Prelim, though I’d encourage you to be critical of your filming as well – what shots do you think could be better and why? I like the gif also! Your analysis of your favourite student work is also strong but again, I’d encourage you to think more specifically about shot types – try and identify which ones you think really work and describe them accurately. Please note that shot – reverse – shot is a type of editing technique also – it’s not strictly speaking a camerawork technique. You show really good insights into what makes a title sequences with the blogs that follow. I enjoyed reading your analysis of the Clueless opening. I think you could add in some comments on genre and intended audience in this piece. Excellent work overall though really try and make all your comments as analytical as possible."

MY TARGETS -

- To be more analytical
- Talk about shot types
- To be very descriptive and detailed
- Use media terms 

No comments:

Post a Comment